As we are already into Fall, it is definitely time to start thinking about outfits for the holidays. This time of year seems to zip by so fast–the stores have been showing Christmas decorations for some time already–and it’s not even Halloween yet! The fashion scene is always planning at least one season ahead, as evidenced by fashion shows around the world for Spring 2018!
So, in that spirit, here are 8-holiday fashion trends to consider for your holiday wardrobe:
- A touch of (or lots of!) velvet – velvet is showing up in rich shades in tops, skirts, and dresses
- Plaid continues to be a popular holiday pattern
- Burgundy and mustard are big this Fall
- Candy pink and red are hot
- Over-the-knee boots and animal print flats are seen everywhere
- Scarves are still an important accessory
- Sneakers can be worn with anything
- Leather and jean jackets are a great accompaniment to almost any outfit
Here are some cute possibilities:
Honestly, it really isn’t too early to start selecting your holiday wardrobe!!
In the next posts, I will share some ideas and looks that you might copy all or part of for your holiday looks. As you can see, there are lots of choices! We each just have to find one of these trends that work for us–our own body type, comfort level and what truly makes us look and feel good. Whether pink, red, burgundy, plaid, animal print or whatever, there is something that will work for everyone. We really have come a long way from when there was one certain look that everyone was supposed to adopt and wear. Nowadays, we look at trends to get ideas and then make choices that work for our own personal style. Now, isn’t that a great trend?!
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you will subscribe (above and to the right) if you haven’t yet so that you receive my posts straight to your inbox. It’s easy to do and your information will be not be shared with anyone, anytime.
I would love to read any comments or suggestions! Just comment in the box below.